Following it’s cult status of the original La Piovra, we developed ATK frameset for the 2018/19 season – making it stiffer, lighter and through adding a tapered headtube (and carbon fork) made it corner more quickly and with significantly more stability.
Made from 6061 alloy, with a 35.6 tear shaped down tube and hydroformed seat tube, this is a stiff, super-fast frame. Twinned with a tapered head tube and full carbon tapered fork, the built up bike holds the road brilliantly.
• Frame: 6061 aluminium with tapered head tube (1 1/8" - 1.5")
• Fork: Tapered full carbon track fork
• Headset: Fully integrated Tapered Neco
• Stem: 31.8, 80mm, +/-7º, alloy lightweight
• Handlebars: Alloy track dropbar 400mm
• Seatpost: BLB Alloy
• Saddle: BLB race saddle - Carbon like cover
• Brakes: calipers (fitted)
• Brake lever: Crosstop (fitted)
• Freewheel: 17t
• Sprocket: 17t
• Chain: KMC 410
• Crankset: 48t, 170mm thru axle (24mm)
• Bottom Bracket: outboard Hollowtech
• Hubs: Novatec high flange, 32h
• Rims: deep section (40mm)
• Tyres: 700x 26c Kenda
• Pedals: Wellgo platform
• Weight: 9kg (20lbs)
In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.