SHOCKSTOP SUSPENSION SEATPOST
Von REDSHIFTSFr. 260.00
The patent-pending ShockStop Suspension Seatpost provides 35mm of tunable, ultra-responsive suspension travel for the ultimate bump-eating comfort. Ride further, faster, and more comfortably on the bike you already own, while the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost lets you float over rough terrain.
Is your seatpost larger than 27.2mm? We've got you covered - just add the shim that matches your seatpost diameter and the ShockStop will fit perfectly with your bike.
What is a Suspension Seatpost?
A suspension seatpost is a specially designed bicycle seat post featuring shock absorbing construction that helps smooth out bumps in the terrain and reduce the impact to the rider. They are best suited for gravel biking applications but are also used on road bikes and tri-bikes to help riders stay in the saddle through rough course areas. Suspension seatposts are often used on e-bikes as well, especially in urban environments with shifting concrete conditions.
The minimal design of the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern gravel, road, and e-bikes. Along with the ShockStop Suspension Stem, this suspension system works together to reduce fatigue and strain, letting you ride further, faster, and more comfortably.
Benefits of a Suspension Seatpost
• Go further - seatpost suspension helps to reduce fatigue from bumps and vibrations with a superior shock absorber.
• Ride faster - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion.
• Take control - customize your suspension seatpost feel to float over obstacles and maintain control
Suspension Seatpost Features
• The ShockStop Suspension Seatpost is available in two length options:
- 280mm and 350mm
• 35mm of active suspension travel
• Infinitely adjustable stiffness via pre-load adjustment and swappable springs
• Adjusting stiffness / pre-load does not reduce travel
• Swappable springs included to accommodate heavier riders and/or ride preference
• Optimized linkage geometry provides ultra-responsive suspension feel
• Check technical specifications for compatibility