SHOCKSTOP SUSPENSION STEM
Von REDSHIFTSFr. 199.00
The patented ShockStop Suspension Stem smooths out road imperfections, reducing fatigue and strain. Whether you're on a local group ride, or exploring gravel back roads, the ShockStop Stem will make your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable.
The minimal design of the ShockStop Stem blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern bikes, while reducing fatigue and strain. Along with the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost, this system works together to suspend the rider and smooth out rough terrain on the bike you already own, making your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable.
Benefits of a Suspension Stem:
• Go further - reduce fatigue from bumps and vibrations
• Ride faster - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion
• Take control - customize your suspension feel to float over obstacles and maintain control over rough terrain
Suspension Stem Features
• The ShockStop Stem is available in two angle options and two steerer tube diameters:
- +/-6 degree in 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths (in both standard 1 1/8" steerer and the non-standard oversized 1 1/4" steerer which matches most Canyon and some Giant bikes)
- +30 degree high-rise version in 80mm and 100mm lengths (only available for 1 1/8" steerer)
• Effective suspension travel:
- Up to 20mm
• Includes 5 swappable elastomers to fine tune your riding style
• Check technical specs for compatibility